5.13.2012

Dialogue Nugget Sunday #2

“You know…Matt asked me to go with them.” Megan gave her a witty grin.
“Really? Are you guys…why didn’t you tell me?”
Megan shrugged.

“How? When? It was at John’s party, wasn’t it?”
“We didn’t sleep together that night, so you know,” Megan said.
Audrey giggled at Megan’s newfound self-righteousness.
“We just talked and danced. He is so funny.” Megan’s eyes sparkled. “He asked if I wanted to go to the movies the next day. I said yes. We made out in his car when he dropped me off.”
“Oh, how sweet.”
“It really was.” Megan mused. “It had been a while since I had a proper date. Usually, you sleep with a guy and, if you like him, hope he’ll call the next day. If you don’t, just try to forget it ever happened.”
“You said a mouthful there, sister.” The waitress, bringing the dessert menu, winked at Megan.


Available for pre-order at Amazon and everywhere else June 4th.

Audrey was lucky to meet Megan in L.A. 
Nothing beats girlfriends.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment