5.18.2013

A postmortem kickstarter project


My project on Kickstarter ended 6 days ago without achieving its funding goal.

You still can read about the whole idea here. 

I'm not sure what I've done wrong to have such a small response. Clearly, crowd-funding is not as simple as one thinks. However, with all the million dollar movies being funded on Kickstarter recently I thought this would the place to have an indie socially oriented initiative get the support it deserved.
Perhaps, it wasn't "creative" enough.
Oh, well. It's okay. 
I think the site is still a good source to make meaningful projects become a reality.

Maybe with a little more thought and clearer goals I'll give it another try someday.

Cheers!




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete