11.11.2012

A curse named love.

Do you know the feeling when you see a person who inexplicably makes the butterflies in your stomach fly like it’s the first day of spring? Then after gravity has returned and you managed to gather what is left of your melting brain, the only coherent word you can mutter is “wow.”

Add to this amazing feeling the fear that comes from the certainty he will suffer a horrible death just because he’s bound to love you. All the while the painful memories of having your parents ripped away from you for that very reason closes around your throat like a beast’s claw.

This is what I felt when I met Peter, my soulmate...

To read the rest of Jade's impressions on love, here.


1 comment:

  1. This story looks so great, gives me chills! It's on my wish list for Christmas. Thanks, Denyse, for giving it to readers like me!!

    ReplyDelete