9.02.2012

Dialogue Nugget Sunday - Through the Lens

“Are you taking pictures of me?”
“Um?”
“Well, are you?” Mika asked accusingly.
“It’s only fair. I saw you getting shots of me earlier. I see everything, Mika.”
She sucked in deep breath of air, causing her breasts to rise and his own most intimate parts rose along with them. “I won’t have you making fun of me.”
“I’m not making fun of you. You know I never would. Besides, what was all that with you photographing me?”
She let out a huff. “You were in my shot. That was all.”
Ale started to walk toward her. “Really, Mika, you can do better than that. What’s with the pictures?”
She nervously nibbled at her bottom lip, then stopped and tilted her chin up at him. “Maybe I wanted to take your picture,” she challenged. “Put you on the other side of the camera for a change.”
He looked at her long and hard; her biting her lips made him want to bend down and do the same. He had to get a grip. “That sounds fair. But if you’re putting me on the other side of the camera, then I’m doing the same to you.”
Her eyes sparked for just a moment, and she looked away. He could practically see the wheels turning. Would she allow him to photograph her? Mika loved to hide in the background. She’d never agree. Unless …
“So, game over. You concede I guess you’re too scared to live up to your own challenge,” Ale teased.
She instantly fired her gaze back to his. “Of course not. I only suggest we start with you.”

Available for pre-order on Amazon

4 comments:

  1. Denyse,
    K.M.Jackson has been one of my dearest friends and I am so thrilled for her and this book. Dedication, determination and desire - those are the things I have witnessed as she devoted these years to getting published all the while raising her children and holding it all together.
    Bravo~
    PvE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Patricia your comment is so sweet. See you got me all verklempt. LOL.

    And thanks so much Denyse for hosting me today. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete