8.12.2012

Dialogue Nugget Sunday - Love of her lives

Our dialogue nugget today is a little different, Sharon Clare the author of Love of Her Lives interviews her hero Calum.

SC: There’s a rumour here in the Upper World, Calum, that you’ve been dappling in magic, scrying Beth’s future, perhaps even looking for a way back to Beth?
CC: Hmmph. I wouldn’t be searching through tomes, if the Old Ones would share their wisdom. Beth needs my protection. That’s all that matters.
SC: Let’s hypothesize that you have found a way to return to Earth. Beth is a grown woman. She won’t know you. She didn’t want your intervention in your last life together, why would she welcome it now? Not to mention, you haven’t walked the earth in a hundred years. Things have changed, you know.
CC: Tis a challenge to be sure, but Beth should have a battalion protecting her when she walks the earth. I’ve a quick wit. I’m adaptable. I’ll decipher the ways of the 21st century.
Calum takes a step forward, his hand presses the small of my back. I feel the heat from that light touch as he nudges me toward the door. All power and grace, but there’s dominance in that touch too. A feminine strand in me envies Beth, to be loved so fiercely, and a part of me knows she better brace for the warrior’s intrusion.
SC: Good luck, Calum. I know you have Beth’s well-being in mind, but she is resourceful. Perhaps you should give her a chance to solve her own problems before you intrude on her life?
CC: Perhaps you should be on your way before The Old Ones find you in the library. They wouldn’t want a mere mortal leafing through their sacred tomes.

Sharon Clare
Romance and Beyond 
http://www.sharonclare.com
Love of Her Lives - available at Crimson Romance and many places ebooks are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment