2.10.2011

Precious Metal

Almost everyone that knows me is aware my mother works with fine jewelry in Brazil. Is still my desire to work with her designing a collection. Every so often, I bring some pieces to sell here in the U.S.

Today I was photographing some pieces with my Iphone and although its camera is of surprisingly good quality it was still tricky to make the pictures interesting (I know, I know...it's not really a camera issue) So, I picked up a Vogue and Elle magazine to look for inspiration and ended up finding my models. In most ads there are no credits for the images so I wasn't able to add them here.


Jennifer was photographed by Alexei Hay


Hope you'll enjoy them and if interested in any piece of jewelry or learning about my mother business just send me an email or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment